2014年10月9日木曜日

self introduction

 Hello! My name is Haruka. I'm 20 years old. I was born and raised in Kumamoto. I'm a Kumamoto Gakuen University student. I'm majoring in English. I like English but I can't speak English well. I want to be a good English speaker in the future.

 I like going to Karaoke box. I often go there with my friends or family. My favorite singer is Yuna Itou. I often sing "precious." "Precious" is her best hit song. Also I like driving with my friends. I went to Tsunoshima in last June. There was so beautiful ocean and I could see the beautiful morning sun. I was moved to see the beautiful sight. Also I went to Nagasaki with my friends last week. I ate lunch in China town. I had a wonderful time! I like eating sweets, too. I like a shaved ice in Tsuruya lately. Besides, I like pancake, ice cream and Japanese cake etc. I'm addicted to fishing, too.

 I'm a radio DJ now. I broadcast once a week. It is very hard but very fun!

 I want to study abroad in the future. I went to Minnesota in U.S. for 4 weeks during summer vacation. Through my home stay that time, I became to want to study English more in foreign country. I want to go America , Canada  or France. In the future, I want to travel all over the world. That's why I have to study English hard!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿