2014年10月2日木曜日

2014/9/30 Diary- Week 2

Event 1
I went to Fukuoka with my paretns  last Sunday. First we went to Nagahama to eat ra-men. We chosen Nagahama Yatai. It taste was so nice! I love it. Then my mother and  I went to Tenjin to eat pan cakes. It was a day we ate a lot!

Event 2
I did my part-time job last Saturday. My part-time job is wedding companion. I worked for 7 hours. I was very tired! Howeve I was happy to see smile guest.

Event 3
I watched DVD last Tuesday. Last Tuesday has no school. I chosen "Kiminiyomu monogatari." The movie is American love story! I was moved and I got a warm feering.

Event 4
My favorite restaurant is LUPANE. LUPANE is a Italian restaurant. It is located at Ginza street. I go there twice a month. I often order pizza, pasta, ahi-jyo and roast beef. Those tastes are delicious, and these are so cheap. That’s why I can go there with my friends. We had my friend's birthday party at LUPAN lately. My friend looked like happy!

Event 5
Yesterday I had a hair show! It was held in Shintoshin plaza. I enterd before 5 hours of production to make hair and make. I was a little nervous, but it was very fun!







1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka --
    I was interested to read about the air and makeup show. Were you part of the audience, or were you a model for hair dressers and makeup artists?

    Your score for this homework is the same as last week : 5/10. In your next diary, if you add more details and information to each event, you can get a higher score.

    返信削除