2014年10月9日木曜日

2014/10/9 Diary-week 3

Event 1
I did a radio DJ yesterday. Our radio program began at 19:00.  It had 60 minutus. I read many messages from listeners. I was tired but I had a wonderful time with listeners.

Event 2
I went to my grand parents' home last Sunday. It is located in Mashiki. I had a lunch in the house. My grand parents gave me pocker money because the time passed after a long time when I went last. I was glad to see them!

Event 3
My favorite music is J-pop. I like Sandaime J soul brothers lately. They are very popular among young people. There are 7 members in the group. Their voice is so cool and beautiful. Also the dance parfprmance is powerful. My favorite member is Tosaka Hiroomi. His nickname is "Omikun." "Omikun" is one of the vocalists in the group. He has so beautiful voice. I love it. Their best hit song is "Hanabi." However I like "Powder snow" better than "Hanabi." "Powder snow" is love song. The lyrics of the song are sad. I like "PRIDE", too.

Event 4
October 6 was my mother's birthday. My mother became 50 years old. My family planed the birthday party outside. However my mother had a cold, so we celebrated it in my home. I presented a bag for her. It made her so happy! We ate Shusi, birthday cake and yakitori. It was so precious time.

Event 5
October 8 was our university friend's birthday. We made a massage boad for him. We had a his birthday party in Ninomaru park. We presented T-shirt and knit hat. I was happy because I could see his smile!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    It sounds like you were busy with birthday parties this week! It is lovely to celebrate birthdays with friends and family. I'm glad you had a good time.

    Your diary homework score is 6/10

    返信削除