2014年10月20日月曜日

2014/10/16 Diary-week 4

Event 1
Last Saturday I met my childhood friend. His name is Ryou. He is a year younger than me. He moved to Osaka 13 years ago. We haven't seen for long time, but I don't feel so. We had a wonderful time! I felt a little sad when he back to Osaka, but I'll go to Osaka someday.

Event 2
I miss my host family now. Yesterday I wrote "I miss my host...so sad" on my facebook page. Then my host family sent me a video massage today. I was so happy. America and Japan have a big difference in time, so it is difficult for our to call each other. Thus, we want to enjoy video massage after this.

Event 3
I went to Fukuoka from this Thursday to Sunday to see my friend. We are same name, Haruka. We have known since we were junior high school student. We are best friend. She is a Seinan university student. We enjoyed eating Korean food and shopping. We also talked about our future. We had a good time. Next spring we will travel abroad. I'm looking forward to it!

Event 4
I watched a soccer game on Sunday. The game was Roasso Kumamoto vs Jubilo Iwata. We went to soccer stadium which name is "Umakana yokana stadium." Jubiro is so strong team, but Roasso did their best. The game's score was 0-0. I has a good time there.

Event 5
My favorite magazine is Cancam. Cancam is Japanese magazine. It is so popular among young girls. It is one of the "akamoji magazines." I started reading it 2 years ago. I usually buy the magazine once a month. Always I'm looking forward to reading it. My favorite fashion model is Mizuki Yamamoto. She is 22 years old. She was born in Fukuoka, also she is university student now. She is popular lately, so she often takes to the airwaves. I have appeared in the magazine only once. It is really small, but I was so happy! Also, I buy clothes which appear in the magazine. In such respect, the magazine provides one with useful information. I want to read the next.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka --

    It's nice that you could spend the weekend in Fukuoka with your friend. You said that you are planning to travel abroad together -- where do you want to go? Asia? Europe? North America? There are so many exciting places to visit in the world!

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除