2014年7月13日日曜日

My 3 favorite restaurants in Kumamoto


    My 3 favorite restaurants in Kumamoto are Sushiro,Capricciosa and J-cafe .restaurant because they are good taste. They are chain restauran branches all throughout Japan.

   I usually go to the Sushiro at Yoyasu because it is near my home. There are many kind of sushi.My favorite kinds of  sushi are salmon and shrimpI like salmon cheeseespecially . I don't like pumplin,but I like pumpkin fly there. I often went there with my friends after school  when the time of high school students . Now I go there with my family too.


   Another of my favorite restaurants is capricciosa .




   Capricciosa is little expensive  italian restaurant .
 I like the atmosphere of the shop. Of cause Taste is good too. My favorite menu isSpaghetti of tomato and garlic. I don't like tomato but I like the spaghetti. Margherita is also recommended. I went there with my friends after my graduation ceremony in high school so it is memorable.
   My third favorite restaurant in Kumamoto is J-cafe.

167 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿