2014年11月6日木曜日

2014/11/6 Diary-7


Event 1
 
I will talk about my pet. I like all animals. I liked dog better old days. However I like cats better than dogs now. That is why I have a cat. Her name is Mimi. I have had her 4 years ago. First, she was an abandoned cat. I felt so sad to see her, because she Was dirty. I took back to my home and washing her. I gave some milk, foods. She got well more and more. I was so happy to see the sight she ran around. Now she is so big! She became as five times. She is one of my precious families. From now I will take care of her. I and my family love Mimi!

 

Event 2
Wednesday, I watced a DVD. The name is' The Devil Wears Prada'. The movie is American movie. I wached it a years ago. This is second time to watch it. The main character's
I was moved to main charaster that she does her best! I wanna watch it again.
 
 
Event 3
I went to Karaoke box with my friend on Tuesday. I was happy because I was invited to the elegant room. Eregant room is famouse among young girls. I sang many sings. Especially, I enjoyer singing MACO's songs, 'Shiawase' and 'Arigatou.' I had a wonderful time there.
 
 
Event 4
I went to Shusiro last Monday. Shusiro is Japanese sushi restaurant. This is my favorite restaurant. I ordered salmon, eel, octopus egg etc. Shusi is one of my favorite foods. I want to go a new shusi restaurant Shusizanmai someday.
 
 
Event 5
I went to Marinoa city last weekend with my family. Marinoa city is in Fukuoka. I have gone there only once before. I got two new clothes. I bought them at Beauty & Youth. The shop is my favorite shop. And then I ate ra-men. The taste is good. I want to go there again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    I was happy to read about your cat. My family and I once adopted a stray cat, too -- she became a treasured family member, just like your Mimi!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除