2014年11月10日月曜日

2014/11/10 Diary-week8

Event 1
Last Sunday, I went to Umakana Yokana stadium to see a Roasso Kumamoto soccer game. This was the last home game this season. That's why I hoped that the team win the game. The game was so exciting, I shouted with the game again and again. And then, Roasso won the game! The score was 3-1. I was happy. After, the ceremony of two player's retirement was held. I was moved the ceremony, and many people draw tears. I want the team to win another away game. I had a wonderful time.

Event 2
I went to dinner with my friends last Friday night. I like chinese food so much so we went to chinese restaurant. I ordered sweet-and-sour pork. It is my favorite chinese food. I took drink ''cassis orange'' with it. We are same high school friends. We warmed up in the old story. We had a good time.

Event 3
In Japan people celebrate coming-of-age ceremony. I did a pre-photoshoot for the Japanese traditional coming-of-age ceremony last Friday. It is only Japanese costom. I put on my Furisode. Furidode is Japasene kimono. And them, I was taken many photos at photo stadio. It takes a month that the photo album make. I'm looking forward to seeing it.


Event 4
Last Wednesday night, I went to Kumamoto hotel castle's bar. The name is Tour De CHATEU. The name's mean is castle tower in French. I and my friends enjoyed good drink. Hotel castle is my part-time place, so we could drink very low cost. We had a wonderful time. I wannna go there again someday!


Event 5
Last Tuesday was my host father's birthday. I sent a massage on facebook 0:00 Tuesday. However his birthday didn't come yet at that time in U.S. That's why Japan and America have a large difference of time.
I couldn't understand his saying but I can understand it now. My host father was happy on my massage, so I was happy! I wannna see him again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka --

    What happened? Your diary seems to be unfinished. Please let me know if you change this diary.

    So far, your score for this diary homework is 4/10

    返信削除