2014年12月11日木曜日

2014/12/8 Diary-week10

Event1
I went to TSUTAYA last Friday. TSUTAYA is Japanese CD, DVD and book shop. I often go there to buy books and rend DVDs. Then I bought a magazine, the name is Ray. Ray is popular among young woman. I rent a DVD. The name is twillight. I have never watched twillight. However my friend said "it is so interesting movie!" That's why I rent it! I'm looking forward to watching it.

Event2
I went to Itarian restaurant with my friend. Her name is Kaho. We are good friends. We went to Moricone. Moricone is located in TSUTAYA. I like pasta so much. I orderd Tomato-cream pasta. That taste is so nice! I ate it in not time. I wannna eat it again!

Event3
I went to Tsuruya to buy my friend's birthday present. I looked around many shops. I could find good present at MARC BY MARC JACOBS. I bought a bracelet for her, and I went back my home. I made a birthday card. I wanna give these present to her soon!

Event4
My favorite color is pink. That's why I like pink is the color is so cute. I like the color since I was child. I have many pink goods. For example, i phone case, cosmetic porch, bag, wallet and scarf. There are many pink goods in my room. My bed cover is pink. My table is pink. Recently I like blue, too. Blue is so fresh. I like ocean. Ocean is blue. I got a blue dress to wear the junior high school reunion. My mother bought it for me. I was so happy! I'm looking forward to wearing it. I have a blue one-piece dress. I like orange, too. Orange is vigorous color! My family car is orange color. I become very fine to see orange things. I like orange juice and sun. The sun is orange. I want an orange color bag now.

Event5
I went to karaoke box with my mother. I and she like to go to karaoke box. We enjoyed singing songs. We sang a duet song. It was Showa era song. We had a wonderful time!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    You went to karaoke with your mother? I have never done that. I wonder if my mother would like it? I think she likes to sing... next time she comes to Japan, maybe I'll try it!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10 minus one point for being late, so 7/10

    返信削除