2014年12月11日木曜日

2014/12/15 Diary-week11


Event1
Last Sunday I had my part-time job. However I felt sick. I went back home, I became feverish 39°... I thought that it is influenza. I go to bed all day. I went to hospital Moday. I wasn't influenza. I felt relief. I was inject at hospital. I wannna be fine soon!

Event2
I rend CDs in Tsutaya. I like music very much. I often go there to rend CD. We can rend 4 CDs on 1000 yen, it is so low cost. I rent DEEP best, Nishino Kana best, Hata motohiro best and Maco best. I wanna listen earlier!

Event3
I went to Katsurestutei. Katsuretsutei is pork cutlet restaurant. It is located in Shinshigai. I ordered deep-fried oysters. There are deep-fried oysters, shrimp fry and fillet fry. I ate two helping of rice. I was so happy!

Event4
I have many homework now. I have to finish English literature report until next Wednesday. I have no time to do it. However I must do my best!


Event5
My favorite park is Heisei park. I often played in my childhood there. There are many people on holiday. The park located at the next Sanribu kumanan. My house is near the park. There are swing, basketball goal, slide, seesaw and sandbox. I liked these playground equipment. Then, every spring, the park has a big festival. The name is Sakura festival. I like it. I went to the festival every spring. There are stands. For example, quoit and shooting, and kids can contact with many animals. For example, dogs, cats, horse, sheep, rabbits, cow. I don't go the park lately. I want to go the park. I like Suizenji park, too. The park is very famous. Many people visit the park every day. There are many people from other countries, too. There are lake, castle, pine tree and bridge. I want to go there again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿