2014年12月2日火曜日

2014/11/30 Diary-week 9

Event 1
Last Monday was my friend Katsuma's birthday. We held a birthday party. We gave a T-shirt, perfume, socks and photo album. It made him happy. Katsuma is my university friend. He is so kind and cool. Also we are same collage, Britain and America. We had a good time. I wanna celebrate next year, too.

Enevt 2
I went to Miss Universe Japan Kumamoto final last Friday. I took part in the contest last year, and I became 2nd winner. I watch the contest objectively for the first time. I was so moved, becaus finalists did them bests! My friend Airi won the contest. I and she fought last contest so we are good   companion and good rival. That's why I'm happy. She will take part in Miss Universe Japan next March. I cheer her!

Event 3
Today I had a cold, so I was absence Moday lessons. That is so sad. I wannna  recovery soon. I want to go to school tomorrow! I should do my homework...

Event 4
I went to hair salon last Thuesday. I was done hair treatment. My hair recovered! I was surprised and became happy. Next time I want to get dark hair because I have a coming-of age ceremony.

Event 5
Last Tuesday, I did a radio DJ. I started it last January. It is close one year passes. I can read massages from lisner gradually. I feel it happy. I'm looking forward to coming next time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    Wow -- a Miss Universe contest? What kinds of things do the participants have to do?

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除