2014年12月11日木曜日

2014/12/15 Diary-week12

Event 1
My favorite TV show is first class. It is very popular among young women. This TV show is TV drama. The heroine is Chinami Yoshinari. Chinami is acted by Erika Sawajiri. She is famous actress and fashion model. I respect her very much. This drama depicts a woman of conflict. It is scary and very horribly. However I would watch it every time. Actor in this drama is very luxury. For example, Kimura Yoshino, Natsuki Mari, kurashina Kana, Nanao, Sasaki Nozomi, Tomosaka Rie etc. I am looking forward to watching the next one! I like Another sky, too. It is document program. It is a TV show that entertainer visit their another sky. For example, Hawaii, America, Canada and Paris. I can know the entertainer's roots. The TV show is emotional. I wanna broadcast the TV show and introduce Minnesota as my another sky!

Event 2
I visited Hiroshima last weekend. I will talk about first day. First day, I and my friend go to Hiroshima by my friend's car. The way is so long. It took about 5 hours. We went out Kumamoto at 14:00, and we arrived at 19:00. We enjoyed looking Luminary in Peace Big Street. It was so beautiful! I was so moved. Next, we went to downtown to eat dinner. We ate Japanese nabe. We had a wonderful time.



Event 3
The Next day, we went to Hiroshima Peace Memorial. There were many people from other country. I was surprised because the Peace Memorial Park was so clean. Next, we went to Miyajima. Miyajima is famous for Itsukushima Shrine. It is declared a World Heritage site. This was first trip to Itsukushima Shine. We went to Itsukushima Shine on a ferry. There were many Japanese dears. we took a picture in front of the torii. I ate a raw oyster, momiji manjyu, and oyster curry bread. Also I ate okonomiyaki at Hiroshima station. I had a good time!


Event 4
I went to Fukuoka last Sunday. Last Sunday is my best friend's birthday. She live in Fukuoka. I presented for hea a bresret. Also I wrote a letter for her. My best friend's name is Haruka, so we are same name! We have known since elementary school. Next spring we are going to trip abroad. I'm looking forward to tripping!


Event 5
I cooker last dinner with my mother. I made a Japanese pasta. It taste was so good. Also, we enjoyed drinking cocktail. I had a good time with my family.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    I'm going to record your score for this diary entry as Diary 11, ok? According to the date you posted it, this should be Diary 11...

    Also, you said you are going to travel abroad next year with your friend (whose name is also Haruka). Where do you want to go?

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除