2014年5月9日金曜日

Living alone


  Living alone advantages, it may return at what time. There aren’t parents them home so they are not scolded if they get home very late at night. Also they may take their friends at what time. If they are living with them family, they can’t take them friends them home, because it is anxious about a family. Living alone, it becomes independent.  It becomes good social study by living only on one's power. Cooking becomes nice too. My friends living alone are good at cooking! In addition, living alone notices family’s kindness.


  Living alone disadvantages, it has to cook myself. It is so hard. In the morning I have to cook a breakfast myself is very hard. Also it is lonely. I am very lonely, if you go home and nobody is. It is said that a friend living alone has lonely night. In addition, it has to get up myself in the morning. It must occur by itself from a morning, it is very serious.

For a person poor at getting up in the morning, it is hard. In addition, living alone, much money needs. They must pay fuel and light prices, house rent and living expenses by oneself. Part-time job salary becomes living expense.


208 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿