2014年5月12日月曜日

Food in Kyush (2)

 In Fukuoka, Mentaiko is popular food. Mentaiko is so spicy. It is mixed with mustard. That is why it called karashi mentaiko. I like it! I often eat mentaiko with rice.
 The second, Ra-men is popular too. Fukuoka Ra-men is pig bone. When I go to Fukuoka, I eat Ra-men at Ichiran. There is Ichiran in kumamoto too.

 In Kagoshima, black pig is popular. I went to Kagoshima last auturn. I ate black pig at Tenmonkan. There are many popular restaurant in Tenmonkan. Shirokuma is popular too. It is ice cream. Fruit is riding on top of the ice cream. I like shirokuma very much.

In Miyazaki, mango is popular. My cousin lives in Miyazaki. They often send me mango. The mango is so sweet. I like it very much. Also chicken Nanban is popular. Eating at hometown is so delicious!

141 words

1 件のコメント: