2014年4月18日金曜日

1 My family

 
 
 
My name is Haruka. I am a first grade university student KGU.
At university,I am majoring in English. My favirite sport is volleyball. I did it for six years.
My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies.
I like singing and I often go to a karaoke box with my friends.
 

This is my father. His name is Hiroshi.He is 49 years old. He works at company. He is so busy everyday! He is very kind!(^^♪ He is good at playng soccer.

This is my mother. Her name is Miki.She works at SHISEIDO. SHISEIDO is very famous cosme maker all over the world.She is very cheerful. (^^♪

Taller boy,this is my brother.His name is Yushi. My brotherv is twenty-one years old. He live in Tokyo. He is a student of Saitama university. He plays baseball and rugby. He is very funny.
His height is 183cm.


 This is my grandfather.He is slightly severe but is a kind person.

This is my grandmother.She is kind.


This is my cat.Her name is Mimi.
She is my treasure!
 

 
This picture is my brother and my childhood.
We are good brothers!
 
 
I love my family!
 
193 words
 
 

 

 



 

1 件のコメント: