2014年4月18日金曜日

Host family letter

Dear host family

     Hello!  My name is Haruka. I am a first grade university student KGU. At university,I am majoring in English. my favirite sport is volleyball. I did it for six years. My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies. I like singing and I often go to a karaoke box with my friends. The movie I saw recently is ''Eienno zero.'' I was moved very much.
    I live with my family in a large apartment in Tamukae. I have one old brother.My brother is twenty-one and he is a student at Saitama university. My father works in a company. He is a hard worker and often has to get up very early in the morning to go to work. My mother works at a makeup company.I have a cat. Her name is Mimi. She ie very cute.
     I have a part-time job working as a wedding companion in a hotel. I work on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm. I think that my job is very hard for me because I have to stand up all the time and failure isn't tolerated. However I find joy from the work.
     In my free time,I listen to music. My favorite singers are EXILE,BENI,BIGBANG and May's.I also enjoy cooking,traveling,shopping and driving.
     After I graduate, I want to first go on a trip to France with my best friend. I want to visit Mont Saint-Michel.It is small island floating on the french west coast, and there is amonastory of the same name Then, ofter that I hope to find a job working at a foreign-affiliated company.
     I want to see you early. I am looking forward to meeting you. I want to visit many places in the USA.
     I have some questions for you. What sports do you like? What is your hobby?What is your favorite music?
     I wait for your letter!
                                                                                                                          Haruka

315 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿