2015年1月26日月曜日

2014/1/ Diary-week 14

Event 1
I went to Huistenbos last Saturday. I and my friends Kaho, Hideto, Yousuke went there by Hideto's car. It took 2 hours. We did B.B.Q. in the Huistenbos. I was surprised that I knew there is B.B.Q. space. I had a good dinner! We enjoyed the Illumination. I was impressed the beautiful sight. We enjoyed attraction for example ferris wheel and haunted house. I never forget the precious memories.


Event 2
I had a high school reunion last Sunday. It was held at the hotel new otani. My high school is Daiichi high school. There are only girls. I talked many friends. I thought everyone grow up in a good sense. I took many pictures with my friends.  I went to the after-party, too. I had a good time there!


Event 3
I went to Aso to do my part-time job. I work as a party companion. I had a business trip party then. I and my part-time member enjoyed times on bus. We ate sweet and talked many things. The party was construction industry's party.  I was so tired but I had a good time.


Event 4
I went to my grand parents' house last Friday. My grand parents live in Mashiki. It took 30 minutes from my house. My grandma order sushi. I ate it! It taste was so good. My grandma always order sushi for me because my favorite food is sushi. I love her. I wanna them to live longer!


Event 5
My favorite place I've been is Tokyo Disney resorts. I went to Tokyo Disney Land one year ago and I went to Tokyo Disney sea is half year ago. I like both but I like Disney sea better than Disney Land. Disney resort is dream country! I can forget the realty. When I went to Disney sea, I bought many Disney goods. For example, hut, cloth and pass case. I also enjoyed attraction. My favorite attraction is tower of teller. It is so scary. I cried involuntarily but I like it! At the night, the parade was held. It was held into a big lake. I was moved the fantastic world. I and my friend cried because we was so moved. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant of Disney sea. I ordered hamburger and potato. The cost is high, but I didn't mind because Disney sea is dream land. I will go there February. I can't wait it!

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    I've never been to Disneyland in Japan -- only in California (when I was very young) and Florida (with my family). I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!!

    Your score for this homework is 9/10 minus 1 point for being 1 week late, so 8/10

    返信削除