2014年7月8日火曜日

e-mail with my host family (1)

me)Hello!
My name is Haruka.
I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Can I ask you some questions?


host mother)We are very excited too! Yes, you may ask us questions. 
What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I attached some pictures for you.
 
 
Thanks for your reply.
I like watching movies and listening to music.
Also I like visiting bautiful places. I often go to a sea and a mountain.
There is mount Aso in Kumamoto.
The pictures attaching are Japanese sea. I went to there with my friends the just these days.
 
Your family is so wonderful!
How old are your children?
 
 
Our kids are Ben, age 6, and Jane, age 4. 
The pictures of the ocean you sent are stunning. I love it.
 
What kinds of foods do you like so we can stock up for you?
Also, what is your last name?
 
 
Last name is Haruka, Family name is Etou.
I hate bananas, corn and raisins.If there is salad, I'm glad.
 
Also what work do you do? 
 
I am a teacher and my husband manages a coffee shop.
 
Oh! They are good works.
My grandparents were teacher.
Have you ever accepted homestay?
What Japanese characters Ben and Jane like? 
 
 
Jane likes Hello Kitty and Ben likes Purin.
I'm not sure what you mean by homestay?
Ben says he likes Mario better now.
 
Ok!
Have you ever had accepted a homestay student?
 
You are our first.
 
 
I'm glad to be a first.
I  became 20 years old yesterday.
  • I was celebrated by many friends and was very happy!
Have a good day!
 
Happy Birthday!!!
 
 
I heard that disaster was caused in 
Minnesota from the news.
Are you all right?
 
When is your birthday?
 
Our area is fine where we are, but thank you for asking.
Our birthdays are:
Jessie: March 9th
Marty: November 25th
Ben: May 20th
Jane: February 27th
Have a wonderful day.
 
We like all kinds of music, but lately we like a lot of country. We are currently watching a show on TV called "The Walking Dead". I will attach more pictures.





 
 
These pictures are very interesting.
I want to watch the TV program.
The day of my arrival to minnesota has drawn close. I'm excited.
These pictures are recent pictures.
 
 
black...me
blue...host mother
 
 
380 words/ 6488 words







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿