2014年6月13日金曜日

sight seeing kyushu

 In Okinawa, there are beautiful seas. Okinawa seems like tropical paradise!  Thuraumi aquarium is famous aquarium. There are cute animals. When I went the place I was stolen my heart chinagago. Chinanago is sea creature. The cute and strange appearance is key of popular. Okinawa is popular sight seeing place. Every year, many people visit there. I like Okinawa too!

 In Nagasaki, there is House tembos. Hous tembos is popular theme park. The shop in the theme park is selling cheese cake. The cake's name is Any obasanno cheese cake. Do you know it? It is really delicious. I like it from my child hood. In House tembos, there is held festival of  Tulip. I have never go it. I want go to the festival someday. House tembos is popular all over the Japan.

134 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿